Wednesday, June 1, 2011

My MP3

Hello. This time I want to write about a little machine that have changed my life: My Mp3.
I bought it in summer of 2008, before to come to Santiago, I had worked that summer, and I remembered how I needed a technological device to listen to music when I am traveling, specially in a city like Santiago, where you need to travel a lot. 

My Mp3 costed me thirty five thousand pesos, it´s a Sony machine, black colour, a little shiny. It have just two gigas: I know it´s limited capacity, but I don´t have money to buy an Ipod, and I think that it´s ok, because if someone steal it, he or her won´t get  a lot of money for it.
 
I bought it with headphones, but I´m really good breaking them, so I´ve had to buy many headphones the last three years. In my last birthday, Bárbara, Seba and Álvaro gave me a new Sony headphones, I really want this to last a long time, I will strive for it. 

Why I love it, because I always say that now, without music, my life have no sense. I really get angry when I break the headphones and it doesn´t work, I must spend all the time that take me to arrive home, listening to cars, busses, people, underground, etc.


2 comments:

Miss said...

Hello. This time I want to write about a little machine that have changed my life: My Mp3.
I bought it in summer of 2008, before to come to Santiago, I had worked that summer, and I remembered how I needed a technological device to listen to music when I am traveling, specially in a city like Santiago, where you need to travel a lot.

My Mp3 WF costed me thirty five thousand pesos, it´s a Sony machine, black colour, a little shiny. It have just two gigas: I know it´s limited capacity, but I don´t have money to buy an Ipod, and I think that it´s ok, because if someone steal it, he or her won´t get a lot of money for it.

I bought it with headphones, but I´m really good breaking them, so I´ve had to buy many headphones the last three years. In my last birthday, Bárbara, Seba and Álvaro gave me a new Sony headphones, I really want this to last a long time, I will strive for it.

WhyWO I love it, because I TENSE always say that now, without music, my life have no sense. I really get angry when I break the headphones and it doesn´t work, I must spend all the time that take me to arrive home, listening to cars, SP busses, people, underground, etc.

Francisco,
I agree with you life would be really boring without music!
miss

Barbara said...

Dear Pancho:
My musical device is one of my favorites piece of technology. I bring it with me everywhere too, because the sounds of the city are not always harmonious. I think that a musical device makes your life easier and beautiful... I feel like into a movie.
I hope you are fine. See you!

Post a Comment