Wednesday, June 1, 2011

My Favourite Holidays.

Last summer I went to El Tabo with some friends:  Bárbara, Sebastian, Chio, Cata and Naty (Perrita). 
We had talked about go to Buenos Aires this year and to do something last summer as well, but we haven´t go to Buenos Aires yet and we didn´t  planed very well the summer´s trip, that makes me remember something that my brother always said : Best things happen when you aren´t waiting for them. 
 
We went to the beach´s house of Bárbara´s family, located in El Tabo, a little town near to Cartagena and El Quisco, in the fifth region. The trip started in January 21, at night, I had come to Santiago in the afternoon, because another friend, Mariela, invited me to her birthday´s party, Sebastian was invited to, so we went to the party, that was a meeting instead of a party. At midnight we went to Bárbara´s house, where the girls were. 

We arrived to El Tabo around two o´clock... So, we started a really crazy experience, full of horror stories, waves, sand, orange tea, music, photos, videos, a parking fine...  and some things that are not suitable to write here. The whole  trip was conducted by the idea that we were on a reality show, so we made some stupid competitions, and we promised that in our next trip, the show will continue.

I must said that I´ve done other trips that I always remember, but it was very special because at University I´ve met wonderful people, at school to, but I realized that with my new friends I can really be how I want to be.







2 comments:

Miss said...

Last summer I went to El Tabo with some friends: Bárbara, Sebastian, Chio, Cata and Naty (Perrita).
We had talked about WF go to Buenos Aires this year and to do something last summer as well, but we haven´t WF go to Buenos Aires yet and we didn´t WF planed very well the summer´s trip, that makes me remember something that my brother always said : Best things happen when you aren´t waiting for them.

We went to the beach´s house of Bárbara´s family, located in El Tabo, a little town near to Cartagena and El Quisco, in the fifth region. The trip started in January 21, at night, I had come to Santiago in the afternoon, because another friend, Mariela, invited me to her birthday´s party, Sebastian was invited to, so we went to the party, that was a meeting instead of a party. At midnight we went to Bárbara´s house, where the girls were.

We arrived to El Tabo around two o´clock... So, we started a really crazy experience, full of horror stories, waves, sand, orange tea, music, photos, videos, a parking fine... and some things that are not suitable to write here. The whole trip was conducted by the idea that we were on a reality show, so we made some stupid competitions, and we promised that in our next trip, the show will continue.

I must WF said that I´ve done other trips that I always remember, but it was very special because at University I´ve met wonderful people, at school to, but I realized that with my new friends I can really be how I want to be.

Francisco,
that sounds like fun! reality show really? who won?
miss

Barbara said...

It was an amazing holidays and the plot of a reality show was a big idea. The elves still await us, to frighten us. Jaime, Jaime, Jaime.

Post a Comment