Friday, January 27, 2012

My Faculty:

I decided to study Law at the University of Chile because it´s the best place to study that career in our country. I didn´t know my faculty until I went to register in my major. My first impression of my faculty when I started studying there was that it was a really serious place, and I still thinking it, but in a different way because I realized that if you comply with your liabilities you can be sure that all your results will be the expected. Some good points of my faculty are:  firstly, it has a good library, with a really complete collection of books related with my major; in second term, my faculty has the best academic staff of all the faculties of law in Chile. Some drawbacks in my faculty are: it´s an elitist place, you can´t found all the Chilean realities there, maybe some people could say that it´s impossible, but I know some faculties that are places more representative and inclusive.  When I have some windows I usually spend my time with my friends in the yard.  I think that when I finish my major I will miss some friends, I know that I´ll always can call them , see them  or something but it will be different, because some people say that best friends in life are meeting at University and the good and bad moments that I´ve lived with them won´t happen again. Other thing that I´ll miss when I finish my major is my daily routine, last year was really different compared with 2008, 2009 or 2010, but I used to spend my winter afternoons in the library, studying for my tests, and I wonder: How will be my life after university?

0 comments:

Post a Comment